Show All Answers

1. Can you assist me with the legal aspects of my Domestic Relations case?
2. If I am disabled, and it is necessary for me to appear in court, whom should I contact to accommodate my special needs?
3. I am ready to file my case in the Domestic Relations Division, but need someone to witness or notarize my signature. Can you do this?
4. I have an order from another state, but would like to have it recognized here in Florida for the purpose of enforcement. Is another state’s order enforceable here?
5. I have a dissolution case that was filed in Martin County and finalized in 1992. Can I get copies from my file?
6. I would like a copy of my adoption case. Is this possible?
7. How do I go about setting a court hearing in my Domestic Relations case?