Where do I make restitution payments?

Restitution payments are made through the Juvenile Division located in the Clerk of Circuit court. A check is then forwarded to the victim. A $3.50 Clerk fee is charged for each restitution payment. The court fees are also collected by the Juvenile Division. Payments are accepted through the mail or in person. Checks or money orders should have your name and complete case number. Payments may also be made over the telephone using a major credit card. The credit card company will charge a service fee.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Delinquent Act?
2. I have moved. What do I need to do?
3. Where do I make restitution payments?
4. How do I change my court date?
5. I am having trouble understanding what all of these juvenile justice terms mean? Is there a glossary I can refer to?
6. Where do I find out what to expect during the juvenile justice process?