Stuart, FL – Martin County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller, Carolyn Timmann, announced that she will officiate a group wedding ceremony on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 2:14 pm. The event will be held in Memorial Park in Downtown Stuart.
"Valentine’s Day is historically one of the most popular days for wedding ceremonies," said Clerk Timmann. "To celebrate, my office is sponsoring a group wedding ceremony. The marriage ceremony fee will be waived and we are providing special refreshments for the couples."
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Event details are as follows:
Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 2:14 pm
Martin County Courthouse Complex
Jury Assembly Room
100 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994
Please check-in no later than 1:45 pm
Memorial Park, 300 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994
- Obtain your marriage license by February 10, 2023. (Florida has a mandatory three-day waiting period after receiving a marriage license for Florida Residents who do not complete a premarital course with an approved provider).
- The Ceremony fee is waived for this event.
- Register online: https://www.martinclerk.com/02.14.2023
- Bring marriage license, photo ID, and sign in on day of event.
- Please arrive no later than 1:45 pm.
For additional information, please contact the Clerk’s Official Records Division (772) 288-5551 or Email.