Positions Available for Qualified Candidates
The Martin County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s Office, welcomes qualified applicants to submit applications with attached resumes at any time. Please complete the application below and return it to the Human Resources Department. Completed applications and resumes may be submitted electronically, by mail, fax, or in person.
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone to schedule an interview. Once the interviewing process is completed, and an individual has been selected for the position, all interview applicants will be contacted.
The Martin County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s Office is a drug-free workplace. Selected candidates will be subject to a drug screening and background check as a condition of employment. Employment will be considered provisional until the drug screening and background check are completed. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We invite qualified individuals to review and submit an application at any time:
We welcome you as an applicant for employment!
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
- Senior Accountant - Finance Division (PDF)
- Business Analyst Court-Ops – Information Technology Division (PDF)
- Court Clerk I - Compliance Division (PDF)
- Court Clerk I - Criminal Division (PDF)
Please download and complete the Employment Application provided in the link above.
Completed applications and resumes may be submitted electronically, by mail, fax, or in person.
The Martin County Clerk of Court & Comptroller provides its employees with an extensive benefits package including retirement plans, group health and life coverage, and many more options to choose from. The plans offer comprehensive coverage and cost-competitive premiums which are offered on Section 125, pre-tax basis affording additional tax benefits to the employees.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage for Employee and Families
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance – Aflac
- Voluntary Supplemental Life - Metlife
- Florida Retirement System Investment Plan
- Florida Retirement System Pension Plan
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings
- Employee Assistant Program
- Paid Holidays/Personal Time Off