Domestic Relations

If you are facing an emergency situation, please call 911 immediately.

If you are seeking an injunction against Domestic Violence, Repeat Violence, Dating Violence, or Sexual Violence, you may contact our office for information at 772-288-5720. (See Special Services)

All Domestic Relations matters are governed by the laws of the State of Florida. In general, parties wishing to obtain a court order should contact an attorney.

Parties wishing to represent themselves in a Dissolution of Marriage (divorce) case - your Martin County Clerk offers easy-to-use interactive forms through TurboCourt. TurboCourt makes the task of filling out forms easier to understand and helps you get it right the first time. There is a $10.40 fee to use TurboCourt to complete your filing.

The Florida Courts offer Florida Family Law Forms.

The Supreme Court also offers forms.

To inquire about the cost of obtaining Legal Packets, please contact our Domestic Relations Division at 772-288-5660 or 772-288-5533. Packets and forms are sold for $.15 per page. Cash, Money Order, or Credit Cards Are Accepted (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express - plus fee of 3.5% per Transaction).

For additional information, please refer to the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit website.

Attorney Selection

The following websites and Phone Numbers are provided to assist you with the Attorney Selection Process:

  1. Child Support Information

For information regarding child support and alimony payments, you may call the Voice Response phone line at 877-769-0251. Be sure to use your 9-digit case number, including zeros, when attempting to access payment information.

It is also important to make certain that you have provided the Domestic Relations Division with your Social Security Number----it is not public record, but must be used to access payment information from the automated system.

Very Important - You must include the following information with your payment:

  1. Full Name (first, middle, last) of person making the payment
  2. Social Security number
  3. The County name (county where payments have been previously sent)
  4. The case number(s)
  5. The amount to be applied to each case, if there is more than one case.

Failure to include the above information, may result in a delay of the processing of your payment.

PAYMENTS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED ONLINE for all major credit/debit cards AND eChecks payments.

Please note: The Clerk’s Office only accepts purge and lump sum child support payments which are ordered by the Court. All other payments must be mailed to the State of Florida Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 8500, Tallahassee, FL 32314-8500, or paid online.

If you are being represented by the Department of Revenue, Child Support Enforcement, and have questions regarding the status of your child support case, you may contact them at 850-488-KIDS (5437).